Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Not alone out there

As I've been reading various posts and discussion boards this morning I've come to realize that I'm not alone out there when it comes to being confused about eLearning. Many people are wondering how to get started with eLearning, what are the best tools to use, and where to go to learn more.

When we started looking at eLearning I new the basics of on-line classes through personal experience while attending higher education programs and obtaining my Bachelor's and Master's Degrees, however, I had no idea what platforms were being used or how they created and managed the courses. Now that I understand some of this I better understand the education I received.

I think that one of the best things that someone new to eLearning can do is to figure out what you are trying to do before you figure out how you want to do it. Clearly understanding the end result helps you work backwards and determine the steps to get there.

No comments:

Post a Comment