Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Learning Visions: Designing for Articulate: A Newbie’s View

Cammy Bean makes some great poins in her post Learning Visions: Designing for Articulate: A Newbie’s View . Articulate is one of the main products that I use in developing my eLearning courses. I chose it because of the ease of use. I've created many presenations with the program and each time I use it I learn more and am able to "think outside the box" about ways to create learner centric courses and scenario based courses. I am amazed how easy it is to use, and yet the versatility it gives me in my course design. Another benefit is most trainers are pretty familiar with Powerpoint and this program works in conjunction with that. You don't need to re-invent your training content which is something I like a lot - we are all very busy so why duplicate your workload? You don't need to be a technical person to use this program - another plus in my book - and you get a very polished looking program that impresses.

No comments:

Post a Comment