Monday, August 17, 2009

Video projects....useful.....Yes!

As I shift my full attention to several video editing projects that will take me the rest of the month to complete I've wondered if the end result will be as useful as I hope. Then I came across this posting from ERE on "Why Recruiting Has to Go Video" and I am reassured that the hard work will not be wasted. I've looked at many company websites and seen more and more of them move towards utilizing video in their recruiting efforts. There is something extremely valuable about being able to see what the job or company would be like before you apply and go through the recruitment and interview process. As I work on the video, I find that one of the big challenges I face is capturing the culture of the organization in a manner that accurately reflects why the organization is a great place...that is my focus for the next several weeks....wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment