Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Feedback on the Big Question?

Feedback on the Big Question? The Big Question for the month of August was of particular interest to me. There was a request for feedback on the big question which I have found to be very helpful especially being a newbie in the eLearning field. But there was also the re-birth of a former question about learning professionals blogging and I have to say that yes, I think learning professionals should blog. I have learned so much from the blogs that I read that I have been able to apply to my job I can't imagine where I would have been able to gather the information without the blogs. Learning professionals by nature want to share the information that they have gathered with others and blogs are a great way to do this. With the variety of the blogs that are available out there I have been able to learn different viewpoints and expand my knowledge of this enormous body of knowledge we call elearning. So from on newbie I say....keep those blogs coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment